The Stoughton Conservation Club has hosted this incredibly popular series for several winters. It runs Saturday mornings from typically around the second or third Saturday in January to mid March.
All levels of ability are welcome — from the child with no previous experience to the experienced shooter. The Club will provide bows for kids who don’t have them. The program is open to anyone under 18 years old. Members who have a youth archery bow they would be willing to donate or sell to the club would be greatly appreciated.
For the Youth Archery League 2017:
This is a great way to socialize and meet fellow archery enthusiasts with some friendly competition thrown in...
- 10 Weeks of fun starting January 7 and ending mid March
- There is no pre-registration. Registration will occur at the first session.
- No age limit; all shooters will act in a safe manner and follow all rules.
- Held Saturday's from 11:30AM - 2:30 PM
- The cost is $20.00 Per participant which includes:
trophies will be awarded at the Year End Party
Hotdogs, chips and soda will be provided at the Year End Party
Participants are required to have their own equipment for the league.
If interested show up Saturday January 7 at 11:30 AM at the Stoughton Conservation Club's trap house. The 2016 league had roughly 50 participants from the age of 10 to 18.
If you have questions contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Instructional Archery League 2017:
This is an excellent opportunity to introduce a boy or girl to Archery. This program has been in place for over 10 years with many seasoned instructors and hundreds of new archers.
- It's Free and starts January 7 and ends mid March
- Participants need to be under the age of 18
- All equipment necessary will be provided, no pre-purchase of equipment needed or advised.
- Shooter are welcome to bring their own equipment if they have it.
- Held on Saturday's
Four 45 minute sessions from 8:00 - 11:00 am for 10 weeks staring in January 9 and ending mid March
Twenty shooters per each session.
Multiple instructors will be on hand for each session
Safety, Safety, and more Safety
Instruction on proper form and technique
More than 85% of every session is hands on shooting
You must preregister. Registration will start October 1, 2016 applications will be accepted until October 31 for the 2017 instructional league. Notification will be mailed to everyone who sent in an application mid November. This notification will state if there was space available or not.
Please mail the following information to: email@example.com
- Participants Name:
- Participants Age: (6 - 18)
- Do they have equipment (Not required)
- Parents Club Members (Not Required)
- Guardian contact information: phone and e-mail
- What session are you interested in 8:00, 8:45, 9:30 or 10:15 am.
Please include Registration Information in the subject line.
If you have any questions email Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Youth Archery Program is a great way to learn archery skills.
The Youth Archery Program would like to thank these Sponsors:
MID State Traffic Control
Asleson's True Value
Conant Automotive Repair
AAA Triple A
Quams Motor Sports
Olson Heating & Sheet Metal
Asleson's True Value
Tangeman Tree Care
Deerfield Pistol & Archery Center
Full Moon Adventures
Fosdal Home Bakery
Zelm Chiropractic Center
Wendorf Construction & Remodeling
Little Jon's Archery World